- red means one or more tests failed
- amber means the tests did not run (eg syntax error)
- green means the tests ran and all passed
The second column is colour → colour transition.
The third column is sample size.
|3.94||amber → green||447|
|4.65||amber → red||379|
|4.67||amber → amber||1462|
|5.39||red → green||607|
|6.01||red → red||604|
|7.52||green → red||420|
|13.65||green → amber||436|
|17.67||red → amber||432|
|22.18||green → green||598|
Here's how I interpret the results:
- If you're at red or green and you make a small change (5.39,6.01,7.52) you're likely to stay at red or green.
- If you're at red or green and you make a large change (13.65,17.67) you're likely to transition to amber.
- There is a big spike in the number of amber → amber transitions (1462). I speculate that long sequences of these transitions are occuring after a large 13.65 green → amber or 17.67 red → amber transition.
- I think the green → green value of 22.18 is larger than it should be because it's including plain file renames.